Setup Exchange on iPhone
For Faculty and Staff
Please follow the instructions below to configure iPhone to retrieve your CCRI email. When on campus, be sure that your are connected to the CCRI Secure network.
- Select Settings from the main window.
- Select the Mail, Contacts, Calendars icon
- Select Add Account
- Select Microsoft Exchange as the type of account
- Enter your CCRI email address and password in the appropriate fields. In the Description field, give your account a name such as CCRI email. Click Next
- You will once again be prompted to account information. Enter the following information and then click Save
- Email: email@example.com
- Server: webmail.ccri.edu
- Domain: campus
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: yourpassword
- Description: whatever you named your account in the previous step
- Once connected, your phone will prompt you to choose which services you would like to sync with your iPhone. When you are finished, click Save.
This page developed and maintained by Information Technology. Send comments and suggestions to .