Features of Camtasia Relay
- Record from any internet connected computer and share your lecture/presentation with your class or group.
- Students can review materials as often as needed and at their own pace
Flexible content creation
- Record on a Mac or Windows computer anytime, anywhere.
- Enjoy the freedom of the portable recorder, which lets you record on any computer and send to the server later.
- Choose how much you want to edit. Simple trimming is available in Camtasia Relay, or you can send your recording to Camtasia Studio or Camtasia for Mac for a full video editing suite.
- Before the recording even starts, Camtasia Relay prompts presenters to make decision on which monitor to record, which microphone to use and more to ensure a high-quality video.
- Camtasia Relay automatically prompts you when you start a PowerPoint presentation, if you want to record.
- Automatic email notifications tell you when your video is available so you don't have to monitor production progress.
- The simple recorder interface lets you focus on your presentation, so users don’t need to worry about technical details.
- No additional passwords to remember. Log in to Camtasia Relay with your existing credentials.
- Guest lecturers can record easily without having to initially decide whether they want to post the content. This can be determined at a later time after recording has been created.