Using the VCR in Smart Classrooms
- Turn on the Video/Data projector.
- Turn on the VCR.
- Select the Video input on the projector using the appropriate button (see the instructions for using the corresponding Video/Data projector by clicking on the icon in the Video/Data Projector column on this line).
- Insert a VHS video tape into the VCR.
- Press the Play button to view the tape (see the instructions for using the corresponding VCR by clicking the icon in the VCR column on this line).
- Make sure to follow the appropriate procedures for shutting down the VCR and the Video Data projector when you are done.
* Please contact the Help Desk at x1112 for assistance or to report any problems.