FAQs for Blackboard Mobile Learn on iOS
- How do I download the Blackboard Mobile Learn app?
- How do I log in to Blackboard Mobile Learn?
- What can I do in Blackboard Mobile Learn?
- What can I update using the app?
- Is taking a Test on my mobile phone the same as in Blackboard?
- Will the work done from my mobile device show when I log in to Blackboard on a computer?
The Blackboard Mobile Learn app is available in the App Store. Search for “Blackboard Mobile Learn” to find it.
Once you have successfully downloaded and opened Blackboard Mobile Learn:
- Search for Community College of Rhode Island using the search bar that automatically appears when you open the app
- Select Community College of Rhode Island
- Log in using the same username and password that you normally use to access Blackboard
Blackboard Mobile Learn gives you instant access to your Blackboard courses, content and organizations from your mobile device. You can read documents, check grades and announcements, create and comment on blog and discussion posts, upload media, take mobile compatible tests, and more – all from your iOS device.
You can update Blogs, Discussions, Journals, and the status of your Tasks. You can also attach media files to your Blog and Discussion posts. If your school’s Blackboard system is on the latest version of Blackboard Mobile Learn and your instructors have formatted tests to be mobile-compatible, you can also take tests via your mobile device.
While the questions and answers are the same, the interface has been designed to work specifically with your mobile device. You’ll also notice some unique new features, like the ability to “mark” a question to come back to (and sort by marked or unanswered questions).
Yes! The Blackboard Mobile Learn app syncs with CCRI’s Blackboard servers so that any updates made from your mobile device are reflected on the normal Blackboard site, and vice versa.
This page developed and maintained by Information Technology. Send comments and suggestions to .