FAQs for Blackboard Mobile Learn on Blackberry
- What versions of BlackBerry support Blackboard Mobile Learn?
- How do I get BlackBerry App world on my BlackBerry?
- How do I download the Blackboard Mobile Learn app?
- How do I log in to Blackboard Mobile Learn?
- Can I update and contribute content to any features from my device?
- Will the work done from my mobile device show when I log in to Blackboard on a computer?
BlackBerry devices with OS 4.3 or higher support Blackboard Mobile Learn.
If you need to upgrade your software, simply connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer using your USB cable, go to http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/devices/
#tab_tab_update, and click on the “Update” button.
Note: You may need to download BlackBerry® Application Loader software to your desktop before the BlackBerry Device Software will begin downloading. If this is the case, you will be prompted to do so after clicking the Update button. Click “Run”, then follow the additional instructions in order to update your smartphone’s software.
If you do not see an “Update” button, please ensure that you are running the following items:
1. Windows® Internet Explorer® v5.5 or later, running on Windows®.
2. An ActiveX control provided by Research In Motion Ltd. on your BlackBerry smartphone. Click on the Internet Explorer Information Bar, shown at the top of the page, and select “Install ActiveX Control...” to install this component.
If you don’t already have BlackBerry App World, visit www.blackberry.com/appworld/download from your BlackBerry to download it.
The Blackboard Mobile Learn app is available in the BlackBerry App World™. Search for “Blackboard Mobile Learn” to find it.
Once you have successfully downloaded and opened Blackboard Mobile Learn:
- Search for Community College of Rhode Island using the search bar that automatically appears when you open the app
- Select Community College of Rhode Island
- Log in using the same username and password that you normally use to access Blackboard
You can update Blogs, Discussions, and Journals. You can also update the status of your Tasks.
Yes! The Blackboard Mobile Learn app syncs with CCRI’s Blackboard servers so that any updates made from your mobile device are reflected on the normal Blackboard site, and vice versa.
This page developed and maintained by Information Technology. Send comments and suggestions to .