Each type of part-time employment has a unique Workflow authorization form that must accompany the additional employment forms. Click on any one of the specific employment categories below to view the Workflow instructions.
|Adjunct Faculty||Adjunct Faculty Payroll Instructions|
|Coaches, Faculty Stipends, Other||Special Non-Hourly Payroll Instructions|
|Honoraria Employees||Honorarium Payroll Instructions|
|Part-Time Staff & Non-Credit Instructors||Part-Time Payroll Instructions|
|Guest Lecturer, Speakers or Event Participants||A college requisition must be entered in Banner|
For Department Chairs, Directors and Support Staff:
To access the Workflow system, click the MyCCRI link via CCRI's website.
Enter your CCRI username and password and then click on the "myWorkflow" tab.
Follow the instructions depending on which type of part-time employee you are hiring.
In addition to the respective Workflow authorization form, the potential employee must complete the forms listed below and submit to the Office of Human Resources:
|1. Information Form||Employee Info and Signature||Required|
|2. I-9 (with valid identification documents attached)||Employment Eligibility Verification||Required|
|3. Drug-Free Workplace||Acknowledgement Form||Required|
|4. Bar of Claims||Worker's Compensation Claims||Required|
|5. Pre-Employment Background Consent||National Background Screening||Required|
|6 BCI Questionnaire||Supplemental Questionnaire||Required|
|7. W-4 (Federal)||Tax Purposes||Required|
|8. W-4 (State)||Tax Purposes||Required (if different from Federal W-4)|
|9. FICA Exemption Form||Tax Purposes||Required|
|10. Direct Deposit||Bank Information||Required|
|11. Campus Domain Account Application||Eligibility for a CCRI Email Account||Required|
|12. Policy Acknowledgement Form||College Policies & Procedures||Required|
13. Online Harassment Training Training is currently unavailable - HR will notify all new hires once available
|Participation in Harassment Training||Required|
|14. Copy of Resume||Adjunct Faculty Only||Required|
|15. Healthcare Exchange Notification||Notice of Eligibility for healthcare||Document|
|16. Voluntary Self-Id Form for Employees with Disabilities
1. Honorarium payment employees must complete an I-9 (with valid identification documents attached), a Federal W-4, Bar of Claims, and Drug-Free forms; besides the Workflow authorization no other employment forms are needed. Direct deposit is not available for this type of payment.
2. Guest Lecturers, Speakers, or Event Participants must complete a W-9 and the department supervisor must enter a college requisition. Contact the College's Purchasing Department for more information.
3. If there is a lapse of employment at CCRI of one year or more, all new employment forms will be required.
4. I-9 Compliance: In order for the College to be in compliance with the federal Immigration Reform and Control Act, a college representative must attest to having seen the original (not copies) of the identification documents that satisfy Section 2 of the I-9 form. Proper documentation establishes that the applicant is authorized to work in the U.S. To ensure compliance with this federation regulation, a department representative must inspect original identification documents, sign and date the I-9 as having done so, and photocopy those documents to attach to the I-9 to send to HR along with the rest of the hiring paperwork.
5. All newly hired employees (except honoraria) should be advised to watch their e-mail carefully for a notification from HireRight, LLC. containing sign-on and password information to complete a required background screening. Once the new employee has logged on and provided the required information, HireRight will complete the background investigation and forward the results to Human Resources. Employment is contingent upon Human Resources receiving, reviewing and approving the results of the background check.
6. Employees are NOT authorized to work more than 925 hours within a fiscal year. It is the employee's responsibility to track this as they can have multiple part-time positions, in addition to an adjunct position, between departments for less than 19 hours a week or less.