The Board of Governors recognizes five collective bargaining units representing various employees at the Community College of Rhode Island. They are:
- The CCRI Faculty Association (NEA/CCRIFA)
- The CCRI Educational Support Professional Association for Classified Employees (ESPA/CCRI/NEA)
- The CCRI Professional Staff Association (CCRIPSA/NEARI/NEA)
- The R.I. Association of Certified Teachers of Motor Vehicle Safety
- The United Nurses and Allied Health Professionals Local 5019
Through negotiations with these collective bargaining units, the State of Rhode Island, Board of Governors for Higher Education, and/or the College administration establishes many of the conditions of employment, benefits, and policies contained in this handbook. If you are a member of one of these bargaining units, please be sure to refer to your bargaining agreement for more information
Non-Classified, non-faculty employees of CCRI who are not covered by one of the aforementioned bargaining units are governed by the Rhode Island Board of Governors for Higher Education Personnel Policies Manual. Classified non-union employees are governed by the State of Rhode Island Merit System and Personnel Policies. Board of Governors or State Classified Personnel Policies shall prevail should there be a discrepancy between this handbook and those policies.
This page developed and maintained by The Office of Human Resources. Send comments and suggestions to .