Many outside organizations offer scholarships, funds and awards to college students. Listed below are a few of the local awards that you may be eligible for. Also listed below are links to other types of financial resources.
- American Society of Women Accountants
- Lucy C. Ayers Foundation, Inc.
- CCRI Faculty Association Scholarship
- Melissa Delmonico Nursing Scholarship
- Desiree Mesolella Art Talent Award
- Rhode Island Foundation Scholarships
- Rhode Island Nursing Foundation
- Voll Scholarship - Fund for Community Progress
CCRI Student Scholarships
- How to apply»
- Administrative Office Technology
- BOOK SCHOLARSHIPS
- Business Administration
- Computer Studies & Information Processing
- Criminal Justice & Legal Studies
- Engineering & Technology
- General Programs
- Graduation and/or Transferring
- Performing Arts
This page developed and maintained by CCRI Foundation. Send comments and suggestions to .