Contact InformationJerry Bernardini
Department Web Content Manager
Department Mission and Objectives
The mission of the department is the mission of the community college. This includes preparing students to be informed and effective citizens, educating them to be continuous learners, training them to maximize their employment opportunities and assist them in full filling their potential and aspirations.
Objectives and Goals
The objectives and goals for the department is to support the CCRI mission by providing the highest quality STEM based education for the citizens of Rhode Island. This includes:
- Transform the current networking and computer support certificates and degrees to world-class programs that prepare students for employment with stackable industry credentials or certifications (CERTs).
- Maintain an engineering transfer program that meets the articulation requirements for most public and private engineering colleges.
- Continue to develop an effective Engineering Systems Technology degree that maximizes student employment and transferability opportunities.
- Develop a series of manufacturing technology certificates and degrees that matches the highly technical, advanced manufacturing industry.
- Build upon the current Energy Utility Technology certificate with an expanded effort relating to renewable energy technologies and process control.
This page developed and maintained by Engineering & Technology. Send comments and suggestions to .