Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
The federal jobs program is designed to offer training vouchers for individuals who need new or additional skills to access employment.
Programs are offered in partnership with your local netWORKri office. If you are interested in any of the below programs or additional programs that might become available, contact your local netWORKri office to see if you qualify for WIA-funded programs.
CCRI is a certified training provider for the following noncredit training programs:
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Certified Nursing Assistant-PACE
- Computer Applications Specialist Training Program-PACE
- Office Skills Training
- Pharmacy Technician
- Teacher Assistant
- Teacher Assistant with Para Pro Exam Prep
Noncredit Online Programs
- Administrative Professional with MOS
- Certified Bookkeeper
- Payroll Practice and Management
- Senior Certified Sustainability Professional
This page developed and maintained by Center for Workplace and Community Education. Send comments and suggestions to .