Contact InformationAngela Salvadore
GED Preparation/ College Readiness/ Dual Enrollment Program
CCRI offers a College Readiness/ Dual Enrollment Program for learners without a high school credential. The goal of the program is that the student obtains the GED Credential, enter post-secondary or training, and tests out of or into the last level of one subject ( Reading, Writing, or Math ) on the Accuplacer college placement exam. This class enables a student to obtain the education they need and to secure a good paying job to support themselves and their families.
The program provides:
- Instruction in Reading, Writing, and Math for the GED Test Battery and for preparing a student to be ready to take college level course work when entering post-secondary education or training
- Distance Learning opportunities to supplement class instruction
- Independent Study opportunities that include tutoring and counseling
- A three credit college class at CCRI - LRCT 1020 / College Success
- College Readiness and College Knowledge skills
Classes are available during the day at the Liston Campus in Providence and in the evenings at the Flanagan Campus in Lincoln. The class meets for 15 weeks, and the GED Test Battery is administered during class time at the end of the semester. Learners must qualify for the program by taking the GED Orientation/ Assessment.
For more information contact Angela Salvadore, Coordinator at 401-455-6140 firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page developed and maintained by Center for Workplace and Community Education. Send comments and suggestions to .