Dr. Jessica Geier
Research & Outreach
website Content Manager
The Center will support and augment the efforts of the College Now initiative through Program expansion to include a larger number of students across the State of Rhode Island. College Now includes the following services:
- Exposure to creative curricula tailored to address students’ academic needs and build on structures already in place within their high schools
- Early identification of students’ academic challenges through the Program’s Early Alert System
- Specialized tutoring and support services
- Individualized, self-paced online diagnostic and remedial instruction
- Mentoring and academic to career guidance opportunities
- Surveys of students’ expectations, along with academic and career needs will be conducted at the beginning of each semester.
- Facilitation of admission and registration process at CCRI
- Facilitation of a seamless transition to college level coursework
- Understanding college life and the demanding nature of college coursework
- Early identification of student academic and career needs
- Individualized advising and counseling to identify barriers to success and recommend appropriate referrals to College and community resources
This page developed and maintained by the Center for Excellence and College Readiness. Send comments and suggestions to .