Assistant Purchasing Officer
Higher Ed. Fin. Pre-Audit Clerk
The Purchasing Office oversees all procurement related functions for the college. The Purchasing Office assists college departments with purchase requisition procedures, creates bid documents and creates purchase orders as defined under the college's delegated authority definitions. This office also maintains communications with the State of Rhode Island Division of Purchases for items not covered under the college's delegated authority.
- CCRI Purchasing Manual
- WB Mason On-Line Ordering FY 2013 - PDF*
- Purchasing Card Usage Instructions - PDF*
- Purchasing Policy - Office of Higher Education
- FY2013 State Purchasing Year End Closing Timetable
- Board of Governors for Higher Education Procurement Regulations - PDF*
- Rhode Island Division of Purchases Website
- Link to State of RI Master Price Agreement Search Page
- State Purchasing Law
- State Purchasing Rules, Regulations and General Conditions of Purchases
- Department of Administration Procurement Policy - PDF*
Surplus Property Procedures
- Instructions - PDF*
Form W-9: Taxpayer Identification Number Request
- Form W-9 - PDF*
- Food Services - Form F-1A, Agency Accounts (Clubs, Student Organizations, Etc.)
Food Services - Form F-1, Regular College Accounts (College Departments)
- Instructions for requesting Food Services from Lessing's Food Service - PDF*
- Request for Food Services: Form F-1 - PDF*
Instructions for Accessing CCRI State Level Bid Items:
- Go to the Division of Purchases External Bid Search webpage.
- Under "Bidding Entities", choose: "Community College of RI"
- Enter any other criteria in appropriate fields
- Click "Search" at the bottom of the page.
This page developed and maintained by Business Affairs. Send comments and suggestions to .