For More InformationBeginning July 3, 2014 call our payment plan administrator at 825-1041.
Once you enroll, you can make payments directly through your MyCCRI account.
"EasyPay" Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan
CCRI is now offering a new payment plan, "EasyPay" directly through your MyCCRI account. Registration is simple and handled completely through the college's Bursar's Office. Changes you will notice are:
- No more additional credit card fees for payment plan payments. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted as well as electronic check payments (ACH).
- All of your account information is now in one easy to find location, in your MyCCRI account under the "My Account" tab.
- The ability to make payments online (phone payments are no longer permitted).
- Your payment plan amounts will now be updated daily to reflect any changes made to your bill.
- Payment Plan enrollment will be handled completely online. This ensures accurate registration and protects your classes from being dropped.
- All bills and payment plan notifications will be electronic and sent automatically to your MyCCRI email account.
CCRI offers students the EasyPay deferred payment plan for the Fall and Spring terms only. It is an Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan available to all students who meet the payment plan criteria regardless of financial need. This plan enables you to spread tuition payments equally over three (3) months without interest. By paying monthly through current income and savings, you limit borrowing and keep the overall cost of education down. Because it is not a loan, there is no interest charged.
The only additional cost to the student is a $30.00 enrollment fee per semester. Students must be enrolled in at least three (3) credit hours to participate in the payment plan and must have a minimum account balance of $300.00.
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE: The first installment of the deferred payment plan (1/3 of your charges) plus the $30.00 enrollment fee is due at the time of enrollment.
Past due balances cannot be budgeted on the payment plan. Any past due balance indicated on your school bill must be paid to CCRI directly. Personal checks cannot be accepted for past due balances.
Enrollment opens to eligible students on July 3,2014 for the Fall 2014 Semester. Enrollments will be accepted on the web through your MyCCRI account.
CCRI EasyPay Payment Plan still available through September 8th without incurring a $20.00 late fee.
A late payment plan option will be offered September 9th through September 16th.
This page developed and maintained by Bursar's Office. Send comments and suggestions to .