How to create an account on the Bookstore website
- Go to the URL - www.ccri.edu/bookstore
- Select the campus where your course is being held (once registered at one campus, you will be registered to purchase at all 4 campuses)
- Click on "Login" which is located on the bottom of left side bar. Next, click on the Register Here
- Click on " create profile for browsing and shopping "
- Complete the information form and click on "Register" at the bottom of page. The login and password will need to be remembered in order to view textbooks and
Purchasing textbooks on the CCRI Bookstore website:
- Go to the URL - www.ccri.edu/bookstore.
- Click on the campus location where your course/courses are being held. (If taking classes at various locations you will need to purchase through each location
you are attending.)
- Click on " Textbook Information" link, read textbook policy and click on "I have read and I agree with the policies outlined above" link and select appropriate Term and select Dept needed, i.e., ARTS, ACCT, ADNU etc.
All departments on class schedules at same location may be selected at the same time
- Click on "Continue to get Course Material", (SELECT CORRECT COURSE AND SECTION, AS THERE MAY BE MORE THAN ONE SECTION.)
- Click again on "Continue to get Course Material". The next page will show all books that have been selected. Textbooks automatically
default to the new price. If you select your preference as used books and we are able
to fill the book accordingly, you will be charged used price. Students need to know
that we cannot guarantee the availability of used books.
- At this point the student can print out the book list OR
- Click on " Add to cart "
- Choose the preference of book and select action to take.
(If you select Used or New only, we will only fill accordingly. If we only have new
or used in stock we will not substitute unless authorized. If you would like us to
fill your order with the books that are available, please request used or new preferred
in your preference.)
- Click agreement box
- Select billing and shipping address
(Please note we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes)
- Select tender type
Students that wish to have the books shipped to them may choose this option.
Orders will take at least 24-48 hours to fill, and the student will receive an email
confirmation on the order status.
Students picking up their order at the store will receive an email specifying their
order is ready to be picked up.