Trip to Estoril Coast, Alentejo and Algarve, Portugal
The CCRI Alumni Association presents a trip to Estoril Coast, Alentejo and Algarve, Portugal from Friday, March 10, to Sunday, March 19.
- Discover the narrow cobblestone streets, old palatial villas and mild climate with
a three-night stay on "The Portuguese Riviera."
- Stay overnight among vineyards and farmland in the heart of the Alentejo region.
- Tour two wineries.
- Experience the Fado Dinner Show.
- Stop in historic Evora, known as the "Museum City of Portugal."
- Take an outing to the Jerónimos Monastery.
- Visit five United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization World
- Participate in a local cooking demonstration.
- Enjoy eight included breakfasts and six dinners.
- Day one: Overnight flight
- Days two to four: Hotel Vila Galé in Cascais
- Day five: Hotel Vila Galé Clube de Campo in Beja
- Days six to eight: Hotel Vila Galé Lagos in Algarve
- Day nine: The Lisbon Marriott Hotel in Lisbon
Cost (per person):
Single: $3,599* / Double: $3,199* / Triple: $3,169*
* Price includes round-trip air from Boston Logan International Airport, air taxes,
fees and surcharges, and hotel transfers. Not included in the price: cancellation
waiver and insurance of $280 per person. All rates are per person and subject to change
based on air-inclusive package.
Visit the Collette Tours website for more details. To reserve your spot, call Collette at 800-581-8942, ext. 69 and
reference reservation number 748514.