Niagara Falls trip
CCRI Alumni Association presents Niagara Falls Festival of Lights
Friday, Dec. 4, to Sunday, Dec. 6
Experience outstanding accommodations at the Sheraton on the Falls and enjoy dinner in the Fallsview Restaurant, featuring breathtaking views. See the
spectacular "Festival of Lights" and visit a chocolate factory that is sure to give
you a sweet time. Explore and shop in the picture-postcard town of Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Two nights deluxe accommodations at the Sheraton on the Falls
- Four meals: two breakfast buffets and two dinners
- Stop at Chocolate FX chocolate factory
- Tour of Niagara Falls featuring the beautiful poinsettia displays in the Niagara greenhouses
- Viewing thousands of holiday lights and decorations that illuminate the city
- Services of a professional Conway tour manager
Cost (per person):
- Double occupancy $399
- Triple occupancy $389
- Single occupancy $479
- Child rate $319
A $50 deposit is due with your reservation.
The final payment date is Monday, Oct. 5, 2015.
Passport is required.
Reservations: Call Gail LaCroix from Travel Advisors at 401-725-1234.