Long Island vineyard tours and tastings
Sit back and enjoy this all-inclusive day of relaxation!
Join the Community College of Rhode Island Alumni Association as we cross Long Island Sound to taste the wines of Duck Walk Vineyards and Palmer Vineyards on Sunday, Aug. 12. Our day begins on a deluxe motor coach with classical music and freshly baked danish. We will enjoy a ferry ride and meet our local guide at Orient Point. After we visit the vineyards, we will have a lunch at South Hampton Publick House, tour Mansion Row and shop in South Hampton. We will make several mystery stops as time permits. Wines, domestic and imported cheeses with fresh grapes will be served on the return trip.*
- French cut chicken with lemon thyme reduction, garlic mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Orange ginger glazed Atlantic salmon with rice and vegetables
- Fusilli primavera with roasted garlic oil.
All entrees are served with salad and triple-layer chocolate cake for dessert.
$179 (tips not included)
The coach will depart from:
- CCRI Flanagan Campus in Lincoln, 5:45 a.m.
- CCRI Knight Campus in Warwick, 6:15 a.m.
- Westerly (location TBA), 6:45 a.m.
The coach will return to Rhode Island at 10 p.m.
Call Gail Lacroix, Travel Advisors, at 401-725-1234.
*Itinerary subject to change.