The CCRI Alumni Association needs you!If you're a proud graduate of the college and want to let it show, apply to join the CCRI Alumni Association board of directors. Bring your energy, enthusiasm and ideas to our group, and help CCRI continue its tradition of helping students change their lives and achieve their dreams. If you’d like to apply to join the board of directors, e-mail Director of Alumni Affairs Marisa Albini at
CCRI Alumni Association Benefits
The Community College of Rhode Island Alumni Association offers a number of benefits for graduates.
MetLife Auto & Home® insurance program
Alumni, start saving with these special discounts and flexible payment options.
- Save more when you insure multiple cars.
- Receive discounts for having a good driving record and driving a safe car.
- Choose from convenient and affordable payment options, including automatic checking account deduction.
Call 877-491-5087 for your multiple price quotes today. Learn more about the Community College of Rhode Island’s Alumni Association Program.
On campus facilities and services
- Library access – Bring your Rhode Island license or a picture ID for use of resources and borrowing privileges.
- Knight Campus field house fitness center and gymnasium – Bring the address label from your Green & White magazine for admission, or contact the Alumni Office.
- Flanagan Campus field house fitness center, gymnasium and pool – Bring the address label from your Green & White magazine for admission, or contact the Alumni Office.
This page developed and maintained by Office of Alumni Affairs. Send comments and suggestions to .