Contact InformationEvent Co-Chairs: Michelle O'Brien
Deb Notarianni Girard
About the Committee
The mission of the Professional Development Day Committee is plan and execute an annual professional development day for all employees of the college. Professional Development Day affords employees an opportunity to:
- be informed about the state of the college directly through the President's annual address;
- partake in workshops of personal, professional, and academic importance;
- network with colleagues from other campuses and departments;
- participate in targeted, division-specific discussions and/or training.
Members of the college community are encouraged annually to participate in the planning of Professional Development Day either by joining the committee, joining a subcommittee, offering to present a workshop, or submitting topics/speakers for consideration.
Subcommittees of the PDD Committee include:
- Faculty Workshop Subcommittee
- Staff Workshop Subcommittee
- Logistics Subcommittee
- Food/Decorations Subcommittee
- Registration Subcommittee
View the committee roster.
This page developed and maintained by All College Week. Send comments and suggestions to .