Contact InformationEvent Co-Chairs: Michelle O'Brien
Deb Notarianni Girard
Classes CanceledIn order for faculty and staff to participate in Professional Development Day on Friday, April 12, CCRI classes scheduled between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. will be canceled and offices at all campuses will be closed. The normal class schedule will resume at 4 p.m. on Friday, April 12. College offices will reopen on Monday, April 15 at all college locations.
About the Committee
The mission of the Professional Development Day Committee is plan and execute an annual professional development day for all employees of the college. Professional Development Day affords employees an opportunity to:
- be informed about the state of the college directly through the President's annual address;
- partake in workshops of personal, professional, and academic importance;
- network with colleagues from other campuses and departments;
- participate in targeted, division-specific discussions and/or training.
Members of the college community are encouraged annually to participate in the planning of Professional Development Day either by joining the committee, joining a subcommittee, offering to present a workshop, or submitting topics/speakers for consideration.
Subcommittees of the PDD Committee include:
- Faculty Workshop Subcommittee
- Staff Workshop Subcomittee
- Logistics Subcommittee
- Food/Decorations Subcommittee
- Registration Subcommittee
View the committee roster.
This page developed and maintained by All College Week. Send comments and suggestions to .