Am I eligible for Access?
To be considered for the Access program, you must:
- be currently enrolled in a program of study at the College
- have completed CCRI’s Accuplacer testing
- demonstrate an academic need for services
- have a realistic goal of graduating from CCRI within four years
Additionally, you must fall in to at least one of the following categories:
- I am a student whose parents never completed a Bachelor’s degree
- I am a student who is low-income according to federal guidelines
- I am a student with a documented disability
This page developed and maintained by Access. Send comments and suggestions to .