Gainful Employment Disclosures
The Community College of Rhode Island is committed to creating an educated workforce by offering recent high school graduates and returning adults the opportunity to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for intellectual, professional and personal growth through an array of academic, career and lifelong learning programs. We set high academic standards necessary for transfer and career success, champion diversity, respond to community needs, and contribute to our state's economic development and region's workforce.
Graduates of CCRI's more than 30 certificate programs are trained within current industry standards and practices to be better prepared for gainful employment opportunities with local businesses.
As required by the federal government, the Community College of Rhode Island is hereby fullfilling the Gainful Employment Program's disclosure reporting requirement. The majority of CCRI students enroll in programs of study on a part-time basis in a continuous succession of fall and spring semesters (i.e. on average students take two classes to earn six credits each semester) while employed. Students who attend full time or take courses over the summer could feasibly complete certificate programs in a shorter period of time. For example, a certificate that requires ten courses would normally take five semesters or 30 months to complete on a part-time basis.
Additionally, in most instances, credits earned in the following certificate programs can be applied toward an associate degree.
Please note the tuition & fees listed here are based on “In-State” tuition rates, and information may be subject to change.
- Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
Business, Science & Technology
Administrative Office Technology
- Basic Office Skills Certificate
- Culinary Arts Assistant Certificate
- Customer Service Specialist Certificate
- Legal Office Assistant Certificate
- Medical Insurance Billing Specialist Certificate
- Medical Transcription Certificate
- Office Administration Certificate
- Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Certificate
- Business Administration
- Computer Studies & Information Processing
Engineering & Technology
- Advanced Networking Technician Certificate
- Computer Desktop Technician Certificate
- CNC Manufacturing and 3D Modeling Certificate
- Energy Utility Technology Certificate
- Facilities Management Certificate
- Introduction to CNC Manufacturing Certificate
- Lean Manufacturing Certificate
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology Certificate
- Manufacturing Technology Certificate
- Mechanical Engineering Technology Certificate
- Networking Technician Certificate
- Process Control Technology Certificate
- Administrative Office Technology
Health & Rehabilitative Sciences
- Allied Health Programs
- Dental Health Programs
- Emergency/Disaster Management
- Nursing Programs
- Rehabilitative Health Programs
This page developed and maintained by Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs. Send comments and suggestions to .