In this issue
- Greetings from VP Dr. Greg Lamontagne ...
- Innovations in higher education
- Information for new faculty
- Faculty updates
- News from OES
- Information Technology
- Distance Learning
- Administrative calendar
- Items of interest
Faculty Resources & Support
- League of Innovation
- American Association of Community Colleges
- New England Resource Center for Higher Education
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Inside Higher Ed
- NEAP Long-Term Trend Assessments
Helpful CCRI Links
Follow CCRI on:
Know someone who might be interested in this newsletter?
Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA)
The recent DOMA ruling eliminates the requirement to pay federal income taxes on the cost of same-sex spouse health coverage in states that recognize same-sex marriages. [Read more]
CCRI's TIAA-CREF representative, Allen Waters, will be on campuses this fall. Employees interested in scheduling an appointment with Allen for one-on-one counseling, please call 1-800-732-8353. [Read more]
Tuition Waiver Requests
Tuition Waiver Requests can now be submitted online. [Read how]
Academic Affairs' policies
View the Academic Affairs' policies that have been approved by President Di Pasquale.
This page developed and maintained by Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs. Send comments and suggestions to .